Marley Eternit is the only UK manufacturer of fibre cement profiled sheet and Claddex Ltd are the Midlands largest stockist of Profile 6 and Profile 3 sheets and fittings. Fibre cement is the modern, environmentally friendly equivalent to the asbestos Big 6, manufactured from Portland cement and water reinforced with a combination of natural and synthetic fibres.
Eternit Profile 6 is a high strength fibre cement sheet with polypropylene reinforcement strips inserted along precisely engineered locations that run along the length of the sheet. This provides maximum impact strength without affecting the durability of the product.
It is designed for roofs of 5° pitch and over and for vertical cladding in both single skin and insulated constructions.
- Profile 6 standard lengths from 1525mm to 3050mm in 150mm increments with 1016mm cover
- Profile 3 standard lengths 1525mm, 2450mm and 3050mm with 650mm cover
- Farmscape standard sheet lengths 1525, 1675, 2440, 2750, 2900 & 3050
- Natural grey, coloured Farmscape and painted sheets available
- Vapour permeability reduces condensation
- High level of corrosion resistance
- Class O material
- Excellent acoustic insulation
- Completely weatherproof
- Full range of fittings and accessories
- Maintenance free
- Rooflights available to match P6 and P3 profile