Cost effective, quick to install and available in a range of thicknesses to comply with the latest L2 regulations, they are Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) approved and environmentally responsible.
The panel consist of two coated steel profile sheets bonded to a core of PIR insulation and they can be used for both roof and walls.
- Available in thicknesses from 40mm to 120mm
- Available in lengths up to 20m to optimise speed of installation and minimise waste.
- All panels supplied cut to length and with factory applied cut backs if required to minimise waste
- Insulated factory assembled rooflights (FAIRS) can be supplied to match the panel thickness and profile
- Full range of flashings, sealants, fixings and guttering available to suit the panel thicknesses
Other profiles available – please contact our sales team for more information